Boy, the last 2 days are filled with new info on our bundle of joy! Agency just called with her new measurements:
head - 17.1 inches (55th Percentile)
chest -18.5 inches
height -26.0 inches (26th Percentile)
weight -20.5 pounds (93rd Percentile)
feet -4.1 inches
We may have to go shopping again soon as I don't think she will fit into some of her 9-month old outfits! We're glad she's growing....just wish we were there to witness it.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
20.5 lbs! She's huge!! Julie is 2 years older and 26 lbs. ;-)
TA should be coming next week I hope for you guys...
Wow! Congratulations! I just got back from 23 days in Europe and found your post. I can't wait to see Caelyn in your arms!
What have I been missing?! I haven't had the chance to check the blog out lately and glad I have now. Caelyn is one happy, chunky cutie pie! Amy and Zach, start working out those muscles!
We can't wait to see her in person.
Yay! Let's hear it for heavier, slightly shorter people with above average sized heads. I know we'll got along just fine.
Post a Comment