Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Updated Pictures of Caelyn!

Finally her updated pictures made it through cyberspace while her mama awaits anxiously (and baba too). She's soooo adorable!!! And seems like she's got a personality too! And poor baby has got some red rashes...wonder if they are bites or heat rash? (It's suppose to be very humid and hot there right now). We can't wait to go and bring her home.

On a different note, we found out she lives with a foster family. It is very common for orphans in China to be part of the orphanage but actually live with foster families. We had our suspicions but this information was not clear on her original referral report. The other baby in the photo is Jessica (baby to our traveling friends in G115). We learned that Jessica and Caelyn live with the same foster family.





8 comments:

The Beetner Family said...

How adorable, so so cute!!! That little face is just begging for kisses. We can't wait to get our first photo with Caelyn and Molly together!

Jeff & Erika said...

It's so fun to see the change in just a couple of months - She's absolutely adorable! The second picture looks like she's almost talking again (like in the referral photos). Can't wait to meet her!

Dan and Donna said...

I love that smile! And Jessica has a playmate/sister! How cool is that!

Can't wait to go get them!

Dan

Irena said...

My oh my have you got a cutie on your hands!!!! I am sure her foster family will miss her tremendously. She certainly is well fed and I hope you get TA soon! The background in the photos really prove what a poor region she is from.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see our granddaughter as she is growing. We can't wait to ;have her in our arms and truly and actually in our arms!

Nana and Papa send love and kisses.

Becky said...

Your Caelyn is a cutie! I also have a Yugan cutie and she has been home for 1.5 years. She is such a joy for all. Looking forward to following another Yugan cutie coming home.

Becky - mom to Yuxi aka Sophia our Yugan cutie

The Logues said...

Amy - she looks like so much fun! I'm so excited and happy for you and Zach. Please bring her to the office sometime. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture where Caelyn looks like she's telling a story. I can't wait to hear it!