Zach says we now have a new way of tracking passage of time; how many poops we have cleaned. But we couldn't be happier. I guess in exchange for slaving over this little one we get endless amusement! And it is more than worth it. You may get a glimpse of what we are talking about if I'm sucessful in uploading the videos.
So far China has blocked viewing of blogs so we can submit our posts but can't view the result on the blog.
Today is our most fun day yet. I think we're beginning to get the hang of this parenting thing. Zach and I found our strengths and weaknesses and have been lucky that they compliment each other. I take the night shift and he takes the day shift. I get up between midnight to two (whenever she wakes up) for night feeding and diaper change while Zach sleeps. Zach carries her or push the stroller during the day. The the rest we take turn or team work like bathing, other feedings during the day, and fetch her toy.
Today our excursion was to visit a gorgeous park called the Eleplant Lake Park. It is inspired by the Taoist monks. There are Toaist temples within this area. Although it was incredibly hot and humid we managed to take in the beauty of the lush greenery, lake, and culture. And it is the first time our group got together to do something fun. And everyone is getting adjusted (or least headed in the right direction). We got a brand new stroller loan to us at the hotel to use during our stay and it has make ALL the difference in our experience. Caelyn is able to sleep in it and we are able to go more place without having to hold her in the carrier where everyone gets over-heated or sore arms.
We have had two dinners so far at local resturants here in Nanchang and we just love the food. We tried a local bakery too and it's just like "KEE WAI" at home!
Without further ado...here a video clip. If this works...I'll post more!
Video 1 ">"Watch Me Balance"
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Great Job, Caelyn!!!
She's already a talker! Wow she really is perfect. Can't wait to meet her in person!
Love,
Claudia
Welcome Home Baby Caelyn. We can't wait to meet you. Little Marcelo will be playing with you soon. Amy & Zach, this is such a blessing.
Love,
Teresa, Marcelo & Jerry
Post a Comment